Financial assistance may be required for following categories and their source of funding accordingly will vary as under:-
Entrepreneurs and hospital managers building, renovating, expanding or acquiring hospitals. Depending upon requirement of funds one can obtain funds from any sources: Venture Capital Firms, Private Equity, Banks.
Community needing financial assistance for OPD and inpatient treatment : Apartment from general and health insurance products from private insurance companies, central and state governments have introduced many health insurance schemes, particularly targeting the people below poverty line and in unorganised sectors like farmers. Few of these are :
- Central Government Health Insurance Scheme - Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana.
- Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu Government Health Insurance Schemes.
- Gujarat State Government Health Schemes.
- The Gujarat State government, Mukhyamantri Amrutam (MA) Yojana.
- Integrated Insurance Scheme in Gujarat –SEWA
- The Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme - Karnataka State
- The Karnataka State Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana ( RSBY)
- Maharashtra Government Health Insurance Schemes